Thursday, January 28, 2010

A tired and painful thursday T.T

Today I woke up late... Omg~~ Can't anyone also... Because lats night I was reading back those previous messages that one of my friend sent to me (I won't tell who is the person...Erm...I think some of you know who is the person..I mean who know my happening...) Whatever... Haha..

Then I had rushed to my uni to meet Ivan... On the way I went to uni, the other side of link was horrible traffic jam... I don't know what happen.. But I heard Ashwin said got police block lah... Haha...

We went to challenger and played badminton... Ashwin, Nicholas Leong, Ivan How and me... Today had two different group play in challenger... One is my group, another one is Ashwin's group... They played in the afternoon... So four of us were playing in the morning... It's good... I mean... No need rotate... Just keep on play and play... I like that... Haha...

Then, we played... played played played... Then I tak boleh tahan... I have to laugh out loud... Haha... You know what... Ashwin's shirt suddenly appear heart shape (occur by sweat) Hahaha... And today was our first time beat win Ashwin n Nick... Wahahaha... Good job, my partner... :p I like today how we play... Haha...

So, Ivan and Nick didn't join the afternoon section and they went back first... Because one dated with girlfriend watch movie, one wanted to go back home... Then, leaf Ashwin and me wait for the time pass (Because they play at 2 and now is 12:30) Haha... So, Ashwin planned go Leisure to do sumthing... I just accompany him seem I also nothing to do... :p

We had lunch in Leisure and spent abit of time lepak at there... Wahahaha... Then we had to go back to challenger meet the other group... I was planning that want to play 2 to 4... But since i also tired too... I played until 3, then ciao with Ashwin...

The worst thing is I don't know what I have to do in uni between 3:30 to 5 (Because I attend hip hop class at 5)... So, I called Joanne and went to chit-chat (Organised by CF [Christian Fellowship] ).. But they ended early... So, I followed Joanne attend class...

I tell you guys... Their Metabolic Biochemistry's lecturer very geng... He shared his story for half hour and one hour to teach notes... And his voice... Omg~ damn slow... It really can make people sleep... Now I knew their feeling when attend the class... That's my first time and the last time to attend the class... Haha...

After that, I went to attend hip hop class... Actually I felt excited that I join hip hop class.. But now... It's disappointed me... The dancer who teach us only focus on those he knew before one... He totally put us beside... I... Really nothing want to say about that... Disappointed ar... So, I have to decide again whether still want to join the dance again or not... Haiy.... T.T





*Finally.... Finally, I wrote finish today blog... It's so long... And I feel so tired and lazy to blog... But I force myself to blog finish la... Because I already haven blog for last two days... So... I don't want all leave it.. ^^