Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last sem until now...

Last sem... Haha... Nothing much la... Just play around.. Haiy... Not really suffer much... Hehe...

Holiday .. Go japan lo... Haha... I will write bout Japan's trip at here... but... Not now....

This sem... More bored... OMG~ Just two subject take in this semester only... Hate that...
Like today... Bored... Haha... While i feel bored n lonely, at this time, I got a text... I opened and read it... I was surprised that this person will find me... I don't know want to give what reaction... So he came... Den... We have a chat... After that he ask me later take lunch alone... Erm... At the time, I really don't want to answer what... I din think for it and answer him...

" Maybe yes."

Just one word... He start to decide accompany... He cancel his lunch with his friend and eat with me... OMG~ I really can't believe that... We one sem didn't talk to each other... So nervous... T.T
Hope everything will be fine today... Haha...



*Jo, sorry... I also cancel your appointment(Appointment pula)... Wahahahahaha...
Next time belanja u la... XD