Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Awesome, Tired and Fun friday... ^^

Today... As usual, play badminton in the morning with Ivan O, Joanne E, Jolene B (Hahahaha...) and Keng Cheng... I knew another team... Haha... Lolx..

After that, I went to CF meeting... Haha... Today our activity is pick up Lap Sap... Hahahaha... We went beside the road and cleared it.. I talk you, it's horrible... All the grass is grown over those rubbish... OMG~ The worst thing is we found some bone of some animal and a dead rat too... Ohhh~~~ The smell is so damn...( whatever la )... Actually that's not really worst la... the worst one is all the rubbish was fill full all the longkang.... OMG~~ You saw it, you also headache ar...

Really ar.. What a 'louzy' (noob, loser) Malaysia...

Then, we had our lunch at block B... So, I very enjoy it... Exspecially Lam talked some joke... Hahahaha... ^^

Actually my class at 2... But who care... Lecturer just 'mumpling' in front there and all the student do their things... That's what called a boring Film and Art class... So... I enjoyed my meal and waited until the time to watch movie... Haha...

Today we watched Spirited Away... It's a nice movie... I love it... And... The music... Huh... Damn nice... I.... LOVE IT..... Wahahahahaha....




Wahahahaha...