Monday, January 25, 2010

A normal Monday..

Today as usual... Early reach uni... Online in library for whole...
Haha...


Today i learn new thing... how to change blog template... Haha...


Then afternoon attend one class, called Pass Season Calculus class...
The teacher is.... our... Mr. ....








Shawn Tan


His class just had two person attend... pity him.. But better than other people la... Haha...




Then, I nothing to do, just walked around outside and had high-tea with my friend... Haha...




After that, we went back to uni and waited my bosses end class... So... We waited at block A... Once we entered Lobby, I saw the competition name list is out... I so excited... Haha... Lol... Our badminton for men double is on 5th of February, 7:00pm start... It's mean we still have one week to practice... OMG~ I so worry about that... Haha....


....
......
.....
.....
.....
.....
Reach home... Also the same... Sleep for whole hours... Bath... Eat dinner... Bla bla bla...
Then, my dad brought me to police office to report that my wallet lost... Wow... That's my first time go to police office... Haha... Erm... It's nt special... Just like... Want to see doctor... Wahahahahaha...