Thursday, January 21, 2010

This few days...



Oh guys, this few day you all know what I'm doing... Everyday badminton... OMG~~~ We all Siao already... Hahahaha...

Actually, we sign up the sport carnival in badminton boy double... Hahahaha... My partner is Ivan How ( LOLX )... We haven give our team name... We don't know what we should put... Here have few name lah... Like - Etih, IE, Fire Phoenix,Amazing Wings etc. OMG~ so many... T.T




Because of that, we have to train everyday... Haha... We know that we not so good on that, but it's just for fun... Hahahaha... We just hope that can win one match is enough... If can win more match, more good la... Hahahaha...

Besides that, of cause, sure many other team are signing up too... I knew few team... Hahahaha...

Now we training with Ashwin & Tack, Jian Hong & Jiun Kwan, Jeff & Nicholas, and another team ( I don't know what's their name ) :p




It's really make us damn tired... Oh gosh... Luckily today is a rest day for us... Hahahaha... Tomorrow don't know whether got play or not. ( Whatever lah... I'm really for that... ) Hahaha..

Today I'm so boring... Bored until go and watch two movie ( Wows... Two movies..) Hahaha.. We a bit 'sot'.. Hahaha... I watched The Spy Next Door and Legion... Both of them are nice...







The Spy Next Door is nice and fun... But the end... It's touching


Legion is nice too... But a bit scarely... I watched until I closed my eyes (Hahahaha.. :p) The ending very good... I like it... ^^

You have to watch them..

Haiy... Now stay in my bedroom, don't know want to do what ( mean bored la.. DUH~ )
This few days FB is so quite... T.T