Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunway Happy Time












Hi guys, I’m back… haha… Today I really have a lot of fun… Haha… my best friend, Yu Jin, fetch me to go to Sunway Pyramid… At first Sarah n me decide to skating since my sister, Eunice, go to shopping wif dancer teacher, but yu jin dun wan… so… we din skate oredi…

When we reached there, we went to play the machine game… thd machine game at there is so cha… most of them can’t play at all… Den we walked here n there… I was keep on looking at d skating field… I feel I really wan to skate… so… I go skate alone… And later meet they all at cinema… wah… I feel very gud n freedom when I was skate… I hope tat tis feeling dun disappear in my life… Haha…

Den we went to watch movie, Mamma Mia… OMG… tis movie damn funny… It’s very nice movie… Actually tis movie can call music file… Those song that they sang…. Huh… Very nice…. I planed that I wan to find the song track…. I advice u to watch tis movie… Prefect gud… Gud until we oso sot sot when we watch finish… We keep on sing mamma mia… And act like them… OMG… We’re crazy…. Hahahaha…

After than, we went to play bowling n archery… Den we went to Station 1 to eat dinner… We ate western food… Haha…



Den we went back home… When I reached home, I saw a cute pet… I was surprised….
It’s my hamster… It brought by my cousin, bcos he back hometown oredi… So he let me jaga lo… Actually we gt three hamsters de… But, another two of d hamster was died and dun hv reason… So… Leave one… It’s so lonely… sad ar… If I am it, I will b cry… So, hope u can enjoy these photo that I took frm Suneay Pyramid… ^^



Now i'm rush to do my physic report... and tomorrow need to do physic revision...