Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friendship>>>>>>>>>>>>

Know i only... I and Soon Ann's friendship so easy effect by outsider... More than 3 years already... I really don't know is he thinking about....

Just now when i went out eat dinner with my family n some of friends, he messaged me... he said 'From now onward u nt my brother anymore'... ... ...

The first second when i saw tis message, i feel sad... I feel that our friendship is so easy break-up... When i told my sister, she shocked... She said that he is my best best friend, also can so easy break-up... I feel like i'm useless... A friendship also can't catch properly... I dun have idea is he useless or me la.. Bt i think that is me...

Bt, wat i can do... I just let it be... I dun want to look back anymore... I dun want just stay d same place... I dun want...

Now i really very enjoy my life... No need to waste money, no need to waste time, no need ponteng class so much...

Haha... Anyway, just forget bout it... 顺其自然吧!!! Haha... Tml i go to climb mountain again... This time many ppl are going... Erm... I think more than 10(including parents la)... I remember to bring my camera gotis time.... Haha... So, see u all guys tml... haha... ^@^