Saturday, September 27, 2008

Neway....

Today i went to Neway with my friend... The science gang n some art gang....
Haha.. We have a lot of fun at there...

In between the started n the end, i had a unhappy problem happen... Tat's is my best friend, Soon Ann, he dun wan to share d room with science gang... I told him tat just join n make more fren n have a lot fun... But he don't want... So he angried n went back home early... I was very angry... I just igoned him... Some more he said tat i change already..

He said tat i knew some new friends and dun care the old friend oredi.. It's non sense... If i dun care my old friend, den y i need to help them to reserve d seat for them... y i need to keep in touch with them.... Only he...

He feel like i gt new friend oredi n won't find him oredi... All is his fault... He dun wan to meet new friends... And he dun choi me when i knew new friends...

OMG... I really give up to tis friend oredi... I really give up...

Honestly la... i more enjoy in tis group which i just knew them than him... I really enjoy it... I feel like i grow up... I nt like last time oredi... Tat's y i told him if he join some new friend, u will grow up more... Dun keep on in d same place... You must go n visit otheer places oso... May b those places tat you meet will help u grow up... I really enjoy... I really really really hope tat tis gang dun break... Keep on going... Tis gang is a gud group... U guys agree???