Wednesday, October 14, 2009

K Wednesday

Today my class is at 2 to 3:30(CE) and 3:30 to 5(OA) But i went to uni early... Because i don't want to stay at home...

I was angry in library this morning... You know what... I can't play my facebook game in library... The connection too slow.. Slow until it can't load... $#$%&*#$%*&

Then Ah hong n Jes came and met me in library... They were having a small small small moral meeting...
Then we planned doing what after that since they convect me don't attend... Hahahaha...







While we planned, Jia jia, one of my friend who study foundation in science, and his friend came n found me to interview about their English Foundation assignment - Child abuse




So, I had to help them(Waow, first time let people interview.. Hahahaha...) When the recording session was going on, Jes kept on laugh and laugh... And made me laugh too... Lolx... Then i chased she away from the seat(so bad)... Hahahahaha...

So, after that, we planned to go Neway... Hahaha... Long time i didn't go already... Hahahahahaha... Don n ashley was following us to go there.... I still be the driver(#@$%^%@#%... Everytime i be driver one... Summore is.........

Turtle Driver)




Lolx.. That time is so cheap... Just RM9++.. Summore free buffet... Hahahaha... We took the food until so crazy... Like just came out from jungle or one/two months didn't eat food le... Hahahaha....











Then, we had fun at there.. Hahahaha...














After K, it's time to go back... But i still dun feel like want to go back home so early... So, I played pool with hong zai... Hahahaha...