Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy tuesday with my monkey family... Hahaha..


Today.. I was lated to OA midterm exam... I totally slept over... Because last night i planned that i don't want to sleep... but... until 5something, i felt sleepy... so... i thought i can wake up at 7... Haiy...

Then i continued attend moral class... I very sorry to my monkey family... I really didn't have the time to prepare breakfast... T.T sorry guys...

After moral, we had a first Economic assignment meeting... Haha... We just meeting for 10 - 15 minutes... Then we still had time... So we discussed to discuss abit moral assignment... Then, i planned to go leisure or midvalley... Haha... While i still make the decision... My monkey family took photo... Because it's hardly that we all wore same color at the day without inform... Haha... Now... I introduce my monkey family to you all... Hahahahahaha....

First is our dai lou... Hahahaha... Nicholas Leong(another nicholas leong... lolx..)



Next is our mr. emo/mr. lonely... Chun Houng...



Last is our sai mui... Jesmyn...



So.. This is monkey family... Wahahahahahaha....



This is Jes bought for us
Hong-5, Nic-2 n Me-0.. So... It's 520... Hahahahaha... Jes, we love you ^^v



My one got abit cacat...



Finally, i made the decision already... We went to Midvalley... Jes didn't follow us... Because she had class... Wahahahaha... So...
I'm the driver... T.T



Just a elevator, we could take so many pictures... At first, no people, so v kept on take... After that, we stopped... Because suddenly behind us had so many people... So... We felt malu lo... Hahahahahahahha...







The first activity in Midvalley was.... filled up our hungry stomach... Haha... We went to eat delicious porridge.. Although its simple but its nice..







We walked around after we ate.... Then we went to the pet wonderland.... Haha... We enjoy it.... We saw alot of cute cute animal... Haha... Hamster is the second most cute in my mind... First cute is doggie... Hahahaha...









Then, i decided to eat desert.. Hahaha... Just feel like want to eat... Hahahahaha...



After that, we went to The Garden walk for awhile.... Hahahahaha... We went into toy shop... Hahahahaha...



This is one of toy thing which sell in one of the shop... They plan to buy it for me to wake me up... If i dun wake up, then the boom will boom... Hahahahahahahahahaha...



Finally we had some rest before we went back to Uni...







Haha.... I enjoy the day with my crazy n siao monkey family!! Hahahahahahaha...