Wednesday, July 22, 2009

T.T

Lolx...
What am i doing now?
Wait for the time go off? Wait for future?

I really don't know...

I just feel like i live for nothing...
One day pass one day...

Say meaningful.... Not really lah....
Why? Why I become like that?

Some people say i change already...
I not like last time so cheerful...
They said that my cheerful and nice smile lost from my face...

But I don't feel that..
I feel I'm ok and fine... Great...
I really don't feel that have some problem make me look down...
I really don't feel that........

I just do what I can do now...
Just like two in one...

Haiy... No one can help me..
I'm only the one who can help myself...
I need some time to recover it...

If I really let you all feel like I'm not the last time 'Edwinson', I have to say sorry...
I really need to take some time to recover...
If not, i really can't bring any fun for you all...

So...
Sorry... =)