Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

The last person to tag you is?
Erm... I think yew hong lo...



What relationship of you with him/her?
Friend



Your 5 impression towards him/her.
Clever, talkative, likes to act like child, crazy, joker...



The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
Erm... I think dun hv lo... I forget oredi... Soli!!!



The most memorable thing that he/she has say to you.
I forget oredi...



If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
Erm... I think i won't lo... Bcos v nt gay... Haha... Swt ar...



If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Erm... I think v won't b enermy lo... Ever never....



If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
Erm... Dun b so crazy... Haha....



If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
Ermmm... May b bcos of a girl lo... Haha!!!

The most desirable things to you to do to him/her.
Erm... I know him nt so well yet...

The overall impression to he/her is
Joker!!!

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Talkative, sometime emo, noisy, voice very loud...

The character for you for yourself is?
Erm... I dun hv any idea... Haha:)

the thing you hate about yourself is?
lazy to do everything..

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Wang Lee Hom

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
thanks for being so care of me and i very appreciate it lots... Erm... Bside tat, i will love them and care too..=)

Ten people to tag
1. yew hong 2. foo sheng 3. berry 4. kai zhen 5. kelly
6. kim foo 7. kelvin 8. Shawn 9. munnie 10. joanne

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
Erm... Brother gua... Haha... He very gud to me la...

Is no.3 a female or a male?
female

If no.7 and no.10 be together would it be a good thing?
won't b lo... i think.. bcos they won't like to b lover... Haha...

How about no.5 and 8?
Haha... Impossible lo... Cos 5 just someone luv her oredi... And 8... I nt sure...

What is number 1 studying for?
same as me.. foundation in sc..and gonna proceed to food sc & nutrition..

When was the last time you have chat with them?
Yesterday...

Is number 4 a single?
yup..

Talk something about no.2.
He very handsome guy, kind to everyone, care ppl... I think especially me... Haha... Mayb la... Cos gt one day it was raining... He teman me go back... Haha... And last nite, he oso teman me go back lo, bcos it's 12 sumthing oredi... Haha... ... He older than me... Now he's 20 years old and i just 18... Haha... he love to play guitar... At first time i saw him, he really is a emoguy... He nt so talkative to someone who he dun know so well... Haha... He like to say he's a uncle... Wakakaka... Erm... I think nth much la... O ya, He gt a lot of nickname... If u wan to noe, u go n ask him la...